Saturday 8 August 2015

Top 10 good reads

So I'm sat here thinking about telling tales about other authors tales. My aim is to blog about my personal top 10 reads of all time.. And the 10 worst. As I continue to read more and more I'm hoping my personal version of the top 10 will change. 
What makes a good tale?  Characters, plotline, description, settings, the ending?. Or all of the above?  For me, iv noticed most books are read at night. Something that's dumped beside our beds and is prioritised last on our list for the day.
I want to focus on the stories that actually see daylight, books you find room in your bag for because you think you may get a few minutes alone on your way to work, or your lunch break. Books you can't bare to leave at home all day because your desperate to know what happens next, books you ignore that call for ... Just one more page.
Follow my blog to hear about the books that make an impression on our lives, stories we can recall instantly years after reading... I'm looking for stories that cause disappointment because thier over but excitement because we want to discuss the end
Let me know... What are your books that see the light of day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment