Monday 10 August 2015

Harry potter series by j k Rowling

I realy didn't want to review these books as thier just too flipping good. Not only are they my favourite of all time I think thier quite possibly everybody's favourite. Who can possibly comment on the work of j k Rowling? ,  an absolute hero in my eyes. Her superbly written books encouraged a generation to believe in magic.
Iv always said if I could time travel I'd go back to the first time I opened 'the philosopher's stone '. Just to experience the whole thing again. I became instantly hooked as did the rest of the planet.I was completely lost in the wizarding world as every page took me somewhere different.I longed to be part of it.For it to all be real and had a secret hope that maybe my letter to Hogwarts was lost in the post or my parents obviously hid it.
  My love of reading came from j k Rowling, Harry Potter being one of the first books iv ever read without pictures as a teen.. It was irrelevant though as I didn't need pictures I could imagine every little detail all by myself.
I was very apprehensive as to whether I should even try reviewing these books as for me I think every reader had a different and personal experience reading these books but they still remain my all time favourites and I'm pushing 30 years old ... The word magical does not even come close to how I would like to describe these books. I don't have words, all I know is that if I could wipe my memory and experience them again for the first time,  I'd do it as often as I could

No comments:

Post a Comment